Do you really care?
You may not, but in the spirit of the new year, I have decided to follow the lead of Waldo and Vivian Paige. The following are 5 things you never knew about me...
1. I majored in musical theatre at a small private college just outside of Cleveland, OH. I loved it, and post graduation I got exactly one paid acting job before I quit the business and moved on toward finding a "real career." I don't have a huge problem with rejection, but rejection for a recent college grad in NYC with all of the other millions of Broadway Bound kids was a bit much.Happy New Year, everyone. Be safe, have fun, and take care of you and yours.
2. I have gotten out of exactly 17 tickets after being pulled over for one of many reasons. I never really tried to get out of the tickets; I think that police in general just got tired of listening to me speak, hence the numerous "warnings" I was given. I also helped the police catch a criminal at the ripe age of 9, and I was allowed to leave the scene of a crime at both 17 and 22. I have no idea why they allowed that, but rest assured that I play it a lot more safely these days.
3. If I like a movie or a song a lot, I have been known to play whatever form of media it is on repeat, for many days. I have had to buy replacement CDs and DVDs because of the wear and tear of repitition.
4. I have been in many long term relationships, yet I have absolutely zero desire to marry. The thought of inviting more than 5 people to an event I have to plan makes me sweat and pant (not in a good way), and I would much rather have a big old casual party outdoors with kegs and burgers and play a video of my nuptials for the guests.
5. I moved to Virginia from northern NJ and lived with Thadd's sister and her girlfriend of 11 years for the first 8 months I was here. I mucked the barn, fed farm animals, and peed in a bucket at night. I lived in the "mother in law" house with Thadd and we had no water, no heat, and no air conditioning. Once, I thought a horse outside was a madman murderer, and another time Thadd found a mouse family in the garbage can I slept next to every night. We now live in the heart of the city.