Sunday, December 24, 2006

Oh, and in case you didn't understand...














I DEFINITELY support Waldo, and I hope all other CREDIBLE and RESPONSIBLE bloggers do the same. The attack (though laughable and pathetic and really beyond sad, considering the age of the two aggregators) was out of line and out of control, and really; can it be seen as anything BUT a desperate and despicable cry for attention? I guess no one at home pays them any mind. For shame, swac and the dog. You make the blogosphere look bad, and we don't deserve to have to stand in your shadow of insanity.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry Carter said...

Wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that the righties were calling for a boycott of CNN because they aired some video of a sniper shooting in Iraq???.....Talk about hypocricy.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Dude, we are PAST the point of hypocrisy-we are now swimming through their sea of never ending insanity. I alomost pity them, but then I remember how despicable they are.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Mosquito said...

Doesn't the right wing "Fight" against lesbians and gays for fear their children might see them hold hands, hug, and/or kiss? But violence and beheadings are okay for their kids to see?

Geesh....Buzz..Buzz..

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so confused as to how this has become such a large deal. It is ridiculous, plain and simple. However, I think the hypocrisy cake was eaten by every blog that has come out against Waldo's decision, while simultaneously removing comments on their blogs that present opposing opinions or ideas.

I really think this is a purely opportunistic move, in an attempt to bring harm to a new form of media that is thus far proving more beneficial to the left.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Terry Carter said...

I will say that I don't agree with censorship of any form, but my problem is with them picking and choosing who is allowed to censor, and who isn't.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home