Sunday, July 01, 2007

I can't say I am surprised...

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.




I have to say, the questions and answers are hilarious. I will tell you that I definitely chose the "Nice Hummer...Sorry about your PENIS" option for the next bumper sticker I would put on my car.

Go take the quiz, and happy Sunday!

7 Comments:

Blogger kestrel9000 said...

hehehehehehe
I came out with the same result!!!! :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Vivian J. Paige said...

Hippie, huh? Who would have guessed? :)

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got peace patroller too!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Dan Geroe said...

I got "Working Class Warrior." No surprise. They greatest abuse of power in this country isn't by the President, the Vice President, or the Attorney General. It's by the wealthiest 1% who are insistent upon using the middle class as a stool to step on as they climb even higher up the ladder of success.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Vivian, I threw out all of my razors and burned all of my bras in honor of the quiz results. ;)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored as a "Reality-Based Intellectualist." Cross posted this to my journal since I like quizzes :)

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Working Class Warrior too. That was fun thanks! :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home