Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Election Day!!! Richmond city info...

GET OUT THE VOTE, VIRGINIA!

Don't forget to get to your polling place and cast a vote, no matter where you live here in the great Commonwealth of Virginia. Remember to bring a friend to vote. Remember to tell your friends, co-workers, and acquaintances (I also tell strangers) that it is election day, and remind them to vote.

Most importantly, remember to vote Democratic if you care about the United States of America. And if your choice is between Benjamin Lambert III and Donald "The Don" McEachin, remember to PROUDLY touch that screen next to Don's name.



Richmond.com has a great article on the races that affect the city of Richmond. After a long, private decision making process, I have decided I **will be voting for** support Jackie Jackson to replace Donald McEachin once he wins the nomination for Benny Lambert's current seat. I wish Jackie luck today. **I know, I am a huge dumbass; you gotta live there to vote in the election. I'll take spankings**

Stay tuned for more info, details, predictions, and news from the trail...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Unfortunately, I couldn't work election day for the first time in years bc of the time I took off to move. I am sorry that race went down like it did; Morrissey is a really bad choice.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home