Saturday, June 30, 2007

The following bloggers are very lucky people

750 Volts
Anonymous is a Woman
Bacon's Rebellion
Bad Rose
Bearing Drift
Black Velvet Bruce Li
CatHouse Chat
Chasing Sophia
Daily Whackjob
Deo Vindice
HR Conservative Central
I'm Not Emeril
Leslie Carbone
Madison Thacker
NoVA Townhall
Republitarian
Scott's Morning Brew
Spank that Donkey
Spark it up!
un altro breve rapporto su legge
Virginian's for Fred Thompson
Virginia Virtucon
Vivian Paige
XRLQ
Yankee Philip

Why, you ask? Well for one, because they get to meet me and the rest of the crazies at the Blogs United Conference in Newport News. The event is only 13 days away and you can still register for the conference and a low priced room at the Marriot. What are you waiting for? Have you seen how spoiled we will be? I mean, it may just be me, but I see the words "happy hour", "decadent dessert" and "cocktails", and I am packing my bags. I am more than psyched to leave the dog at home with "Dad" for a weekend and enjoy a bipartisan weekend of politics, social events, and of course, beer.

So, if you are going to the conference, it'll be good to meet you if I haven't already done so. If not, there is still time to register. Think about it; it's bound to be a great time for all who attend, no matter what your political leanings are.

Check out some other great Blog Conference posts over at AIAW, Vivian Paige, and the greatest blog ever, the DWJ.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are smokin' hot!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jason Kenney said...

I still need to do that whole paying for it thing, but I plan on making my way there in a couple weeks. Hope to see ya there.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Jason, let me know if you would like to carpool with me from RVA to the conference. I will be leaving around 12 noon or so on Friday, maybe a little later. This way we could both save some gas $$ and ride the HOV lane legally. :)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jason Kenney said...

Jaime - Thanks for the offer. I've got to work until later in the afternoon though so I'll probably just hitch a ride with my brother. Hope to see ya there.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home