Saturday, May 12, 2007

I really couldn't be more proud of this ranking

According to Ward Smyth, I rank very high on Ben Tribbett's list of likes. I am just under Lowell, Ben himself, and both of their mothers. I am just above Vivian J. Paige, so I hope we don't have to duke it out. Ward provided a great visual image, which I stole from his site and will repost here.



My life is complete, pholks. I can die in peace now.

Of course, I cannot link to all of the fine bloggers above without linking to the greatest blog in the land, EVER, The Daily Whackjob, or the DWJ if you will.

**if you guessed that this post was a fun filled snarky link fest, you win a prize!**

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry Carter said...

OH NO HE DI'IN!

Heh, he's a fine one to talk too, since he was a part of the Swac bitchfest about Waldo's blogroll a few months ago.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mad Hatter said...

Sheesh, Jaime... that was pretty shameless.

www.dailywhackjob.com - the 3rd most influential blog in Virginia

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home