Sunday, April 22, 2007

Oh. My. GORE....

The second aide approached by Vice-President Gore's allies said: "There is no love lost between Gore and Hillary. They don't think she can win and they're probably right. If Gore runs, he's got a really good chance of getting the nomination. And he has a good chance of pulling off the election, too."
That's just the best part of the article. You can read the rest here. Remember, bloggers; if Gore does run, lots of people owe me beers.

Check out the discussion here and here.

P.S. Gore is pulling STRONGLY as a top candidate, and he isn't even running yet...(or IS he?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Hatter said...

I'm so thankful that he allows us to use his invention to blog about him.

I am a moderate/conservative, but even if I was a liberal I doubt I could bring myself to vote for him.

Then again, he does have a pretty steady stand on issues, as compared to Hillary who changes her mind with the latest polls.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Karen Duncan said...

Jaime, If Gore does jump in, I'll be delighted to buy you the beer. I'd truly love for you to prove me wrong on this one.

8:36 PM  
Blogger No Longer Available said...

BTW-

Gore hasn't announced yet, you owe me a frosty one.
\

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home