Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Updated-BREAKING: Tech shooter sent pics/video to NBC

My heart goes out to the entire Hokie nation. The wound we all sustained on 4/16/07 was more than bad enough; the salt poured on it tonight was more than we should have to bear...
LAST UPDATE (bc I am sick to my stomach): His homemade disgusting video shot between shootings is available. You can view it here if you look for it. *link to video removed bc there is no way to NOT see it at this point, and I don't feel like linking to a such a horrible, pathetic, disgusting waste of skin and bones.

UPDATE III: There is a picture that Cho took of himself between murders included in the package he sent to NBC. You can view it here if you look for it. *link to image removed bc there is no way to NOT see it at this point, and I don't feel like linking to a such a despicable, horrible being.

UPDATE II: NBC statement:
A statement from NBC News: "NBC received a communication from Cho Seung-Hui, the man identified by police as the Virginia Tech shooter, via the US Mail this morning and immediately turned it over to the authorities. The package included images, videos and writings, and appears to have been mailed between the two shootings. We are cooperating fully with the authorities."
UPDATE I: UNBELIEVABLE!!! Reporters are now saying that the package was TIME STAMPED, which means Cho HANDED THE PACKAGE TO A TELLER AT EITHER THE POST OFFICE OR ANOTHER PLACE WHERE PACKAGES COULD BE MAILED!

THE TIME STAMP LISTED A TIME THAT WAS IN BETWEEN THE SHOOTINGS AT THE DIFFERENT HALLS.

UPDATES COMING...

Developing...top of the page...

More here

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason Kenney said...

More info here though it's not much.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jason Kenney said...

And more here.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video of the shooter has been released... I won't link to it, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. It's sick, but if you must, I found it on yahoo news.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

People are already blaming NBC for playing the video. Is it disgusting, and sick, and tragic? Yes, of course it is. But they couldn't NOT release it, and they did it with as much dignity as they could, as the FBI has already said.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ended up watching the whole thing and looking at the pictures. I dunno, I guess I felt like I kind of owed the Hokies that much, you know?

I agree, NBC did try to use as much dignity as possible, and they did the right thing by going to the FBI first. Besides, it would have gotten out eventually. * sigh *

8:37 PM  
Blogger Mad Hatter said...

It's hard to look evil in the eyes while standing up straight -- any Hokie that watches that video... I applaud you.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home