Sunday, May 06, 2007

Some changes here at WOS

Good morning, pholks. As most of you know, I broke my blog last week, and I was too lazy to fix it. This past weekend, the fantastic and fabulous Richmond Democrat helped me work out the kinks. He rocks, and I cannot thank him enough. Thanks, JC!

That being said, please let me know if you are missing from the blog roll, or if you would like to be added/taken off of the roll (Richmond bloggers, politics or not, I am especially interested in adding some of y'all to the roll, so please leave a comment). Let me know how the template looks as well. There have been some slight and subtle changes, and I'm interested in your views.

In other housekeeping news, I just want to let you all now that this place may start to look a little different in the future. I have learned a lot over the past year, and I credit the blogosphere a great deal. I have made friends (and perhaps some enemies) through the VA blogosphere, and I have been and still am incredibly happy to participate. However, I feel that at times, I cannot see the forest through the trees because politics clouds my vision. Lately, I have been enjoying things I put on the back burner, and I don't want to give them up just yet. I plan on forcing Thadd to participate here more, as he really is a lot more eloquent than me and I think readers will be surprised at his bipartisan views and ideas. I also plan to open this place up for more than politics. I have some ideas for certain themes for certain days, but nothing is set in stone yet. I definitely want to add more about music, the arts, and of course; celebrity gossip. We will be focusing a lot more on Richmond, and you shouldn't be surprised if restaurant reviews and more start popping up around here. Honestly, I am quite excited about this new venture. We'll see how it goes, and as always, please give me your views and ideas.

Finally, I am honored to announce that I have been asked to participate with another awesome group of bloggers (and friends) and I have happily accepted. Thanks to all at the Daily Whackjob for the invitation and for accepting another crazy person to the list of contributors. This seems like a good fit for me, bc clearly, the word "whackjob" is not one that I haven't been called before (many times, in fact). So if things look a little light here, come on over to the DWJ and stalk me there.

Cheers, all. Have a fantastic rest of the weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phriendly,

Saw your comments at NLS. Some of what you surmise isn't quite true. Try giving this site a 10 and then try giving it a nine and see what happens. BNN is a smidge more sophisticated than you give us credit for. If you have any thoughts on how we can make it more reality-based, please let me know. You can reach me at editor@blognetnews.com

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I see your tits?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Yeah...not gonna happen.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home