Saturday, April 14, 2007

Want some free stuff?

Thadd and I are moving. We haven't signed anything yet and we haven't broken the news to our landlord yet either, but today is the day we are going through our mountains of crap (we are pack rats) and packing/throwing away. So, leave me a note in the comments if you are looking for out of style clothing and/or shoes, or useless trinkets and furniture. That's probably easier then me listing the various pieces of garbage we have, right?

I am also interested in your opinions as to where the best place is to drop off said crap, so it can be given to the needy or sold second hand. Thanks in advance.

8 Comments:

Blogger Staff said...

And just where in the hell do you think you're going?

3:22 PM  
Blogger bowiefied@gmail.com said...

Diversity thrift seems to be the best and the nicest guys pick up your stuff

3:24 PM  
Blogger Catzmaw said...

Well if you have any leftover beer ... what am I saying!!? Never mind.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Hahahahaha, what ARE you saying? Crazy....


I was planning on diversity thrift, so it looks like that's where we will go. I like that they pick up the big stuff.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Catholic Church at the corner of Grace and 8th has a clothes closet. I'm certain they would welcome a donation. Glad you seem to be recovered.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sort of furniture do you have to get rid of? I have a friend at VCU that might be interested.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

We've got a card table (bigger variety) that folds up, more than a few end tables in various colors, some glider rocker recliners, a desk, some lamps...let me know.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Thanks, Creigh. Yes, I am recovered, but with gaping holes in my mouth. Kinda yucky, but you'll have that.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home