Sunday, April 08, 2007

Post Op Update

So, I didn't blog yesterday. Why? Because the 3rd day of surgery recuperation is the worst day, in my opinion. My face swelled back up again, the pain meds aren't as strong as they were the first few days, and not smoking is making me seriously cranky. But, since other bloggers are offering gifts (thanks, PM, I am totally up to the challenge, and thank "Mrs. PM" for the sock offer) I am going to go ahead and see how long I can make this quitting thing work. I'll keep you posted.

To add to my stress, we are going to move. Our new lease was brought over, and after reviewing it and thinking about the fact that we have lived here for over 4 years and are still treated like we moved in yesterday, we are going to get out before we have to resign our lives over for another 12 months. That gives us about 14 days to find a new place, explain that we are moving, and actually move. If anyone reading this has info on great places to rent in the city of Richmond, preferably Church Hill, please drop me a line in the comments. We need a place with an outside area of some sort and a place that is pet friendly. Oh, and I break into hives at the very mention of the word "laundromat", so a W/D in the unit is a must. This should be a fun process while icing my face and taking pain meds. I'll keep you posted on this craziness as well.

Take care, all. I wish that you and all of yours are born without wisdom teeth. They are useless and a total pain in the ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spank That Donkey said...

Get Well Soon PJ!
I always wanted to live near the Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument. That area has always seemed most quiet, and has the park with the River and City View...

4:00 PM  
Blogger Loz2hi said...

Here are some rental sites with a focus on church hill:

http://www.chpn.net/news/

http://www.smallrealestate.com/

http://www.stjohnsrealtyinc.com/

There is also a place on the 2500 block of E. Marshall with a privacy fenced in back yard - thru Henry Briggs - (804) 355-5771

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home