Saturday, April 14, 2007

HILARIOUS UPDATE: Benny Lambert has a "blog"

UPDATE: Looks like JC and I awoke the sleeping beast that is Benny Lambert's blog. They have updated the site so a) it doesn't seem so strange that there is no content and b) that they created the blog in January and "haven't had the time" to do anything with it yet.

Oh, but don't worry; the reason why they haven't had time is because they are busy "on the road to victory".

The funniest part? After I commented that I would be supporting Don McEachin over Lambert, a brand new Republican blogger (you are very welcome for the link and the hits, "Phil") came to Benny's defense. Which makes sense, since Benny supports Republicans, has an entirely red website, won't debate a real Democrat, and is 20 points behind the man who will win the race (read: Don McEachin)

Hilarity on a Saturday...very much appreciated!

END UPDATE


It's red. It's REALLY RED. And there is nothing on it yet. In fact, "Mr. Wordpress" is the only commenter and the only post is a hello to the world. I am incredibly confused by this addition to the blogosphere.

You can laugh at it here. H/T to RD.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan Geroe said...

Just ridiculous. Benny courting Democratic Bloggers in VA is like Bush taking the time out of his day to go liveblog at Daily Kos.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Pretty perfect analogy, Dan.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Phil Chroniger said...

I didn't defend Benny...I retorted to your statements, and the nature in which they were said

Why is my name in quotation marks, anyway?

And I am a conservative, not a Republican. Differentiate between the two. My registration says "Independent", my fellow blogger.

I guess I'm not quite who you think I am, Jaime, as you think I'm someone other than myself.

Oh...and I guess this is the part where I say "thank you" for the free publicity.

Love the blog, btw...even if I don't agree with a lot that is said.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home