Thursday, February 22, 2007

Am I the only one who LIKES the new Britney Spears?

Honestly, every time a guy I am trying to fight with doesn't answer their door to the house I pay for ignores me, I also behave like this.






Personally, I say "RIGHT ON" to Britney Spears. It must have finally sunk in to her head that being a personal bank account to anyone she has ever come in contact with is not only unfair, but it is downright disgusting. In my opinion, the girl is completely losing it, and perhaps her "mother" is now having very belated second thoughts over her decision to turn her daughter into America's legal hooker at the ripe age of 15. Hopefully, she will get the mental help she desperately needs and deserves.

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Beltway Progressive said...

But Jaime, weren't you voted best hair and best dressed at the JJ Dinner on NLS? Don't scare us with threats to cut it!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

I was voted Best Dressed and runner up for best hair. I would never ever ever ever ever shave my head, so no need to worry.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Rick Howell said...

You show some sympathy for the poor girl, who is indeed melting down. I hope she's not the next Anna Nicole Smith.....

5:50 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

You're right, I do feel terrible for her. She needs help, not rehab. She needs a real childhood, and a stable life. She won't get it in Hollywood. She should buy an island, make it impossible to fly and land there unless approved by her, and she needs to take herself, her children, and some doctors there until she is well.

Very sad.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home