Wednesday, January 10, 2007

George Bush is officially seen as crazy and sad

OUCH.
Fewer than a third of Americans still support the war in Iraq, and more than half say they want U.S. troops out of the country within a year, according to the CNN poll. This 31 percent support marked a new low in the Opinion Research survey.

"Nearly three-quarters said Bush administration policy needs a complete overhaul or major changes. But only 11 percent of those polled backed calls to send more American troops to Iraq, as President Bush is said to be considering," CNN said.
I assume that at this point, staffers run when they see him coming or if forced to listen to him talk, twirl their fingers at their ears to make the "crazy" gesture when he's not looking. Who can possibly continue to defend this guy?

7 Comments:

Blogger DougHed said...

Hey Jaime- what's with the draft gore? Just because Warner said he's not running you gave up on him? (seriously) I am keeping my warner bumper sticker on for the next year- he'll come around and run.

2:33 PM  
Blogger DougHed said...

Oh, and yes Bush is insane.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Terry Carter said...

Doughed, lol, I have a Howard Dean 2008 pin on my backpack. Someone actually asked me WHO HE WAS the other day.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Doughed, essentially, yes. I still hold out some hope for Warner, but he seems pretty set in his decision, plus I think he would make an amazing Senator should he run, or he could be governor again which would be an easy walk in and he would do a great job.

As for drafting Gore, I just think he has a lot of very important things to say and he deserves support, no matter what he wants to do in the future. His work on the environment makes him a real American hero, and I have the utmost respect for him.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Terry Carter said...

Mark Warner is apparently doing polling already for the Senate race too.....apparently I'm the only one who didn't know that.

I hope he runs for SENATOR, not President.

5:40 PM  
Blogger DougHed said...

Fair enough! I would love to see our Senators be Webb and Warner in 2009.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Terry Carter said...

"Webb and Warner in 2009"


....lol. nevermind.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home