Friday, January 05, 2007

Pat Robertson is hands down the craziest person born in Virginia. EVER.

I always knew Pat Robertson was bat shit crazy. I mean, basically, if you are a living, breathing human being and can talk, see, read, and/or hear, you don't have to do anything else to realize his special breed of NUTS. I sometimes wonder who is crazier; Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson.

Jerry...Pat....Jerry...Pat...it's a tough one, I'll tell ya.

Well, today I have reached a decision. Pat Robertson is indeed the craziest of all the crazies.







Pat Robertson: The other thing I felt was that evil men, evil people, are going to try to do evil things to us and to others during the last part of this year. I don’t know if it’ll be in the fall or September or later on, but it’ll be the second half somehow of 2007. There will be some very serious terrorist attacks. The evil people will come after this country and there’s a possibility – not a possibility, a definite certainty - that chaos is going to rule. And the Lord said the politicians will not have any solutions for it. There’s just going to be chaos. Of course, we saw chaos in the Gulf after Katrina and the politicians had no answers … It’s going to happen. I’m not saying necessarily nuclear, the Lord didn't say nuclear, but I do believe it'll be something like that, that'll be a mass killing - possibly millions of people, major cities injured. I hope I’m wrong and I hope people will pray and that won’t happen, but nevertheless that seems to be what’s coming up. And then the Lord said he will restrain the evil people, but he will not restrain them necessarily initially. And, you know, He doesn’t have to restrain people. They’re evil people and they do evil things and they desire evil.
WOW. I look forward to reading the comments from those who support this man person thing.

Here's the video; I couldn't watch it, the transcript was enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Bishop said...

Then why do 60+% of Americans agree with him that there will be a major terrorist action in this country this year?

You got some 'splainin' to dooo.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Please do us all a favor and post that poll; you know, where you got your "info".

12:12 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Why do you use different names to blog under the same persona? I am looking at 2 "bios" right now with the same description, same pics, yet different names. The names are 'I'm not Emeril' and 'Alton Foley'. So, what's the deal? Which is it? How many other names do you use to post in the blogosphere? How do you keep track of who you are? And, no offense, but...do you seriously have the time for such nonsensical behavior and cowardice?

You're not a young, immature child (or at least you don't look like one), so what exactly are you hiding from?

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I have to give it to Edmund Ruffin by a hair...

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home