Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow















Pending some breaking news of extreme importance, I will not be discussing politics today. Today is all about the big game between #1 Ohio State and some team from Florida. I will be updating throughout the day with pics, articles, and blog pieces focusing on the lead up to tonight's final showdown of the year for college football. Please join me in football discussion, and remember;
O-H...I-OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where will you be watching the big game Jaime?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

We were supposed to go to the Buckeye bar in Arlington, but it doesn't look like it will work out. We're going to the BW3s in Shockoe Slip, downtown Richmond. We have a bunch of people meeting us, and the more the merrier if anyone wants to drop by. I'll be wearing a red fleece OHIO STATE vest, screaming and spilling Miller Lite. :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller Lite?

I thought Budweiser was the champagne of columbus.

I just hope a nut win will shut up the SEC fans who keep saying over and over and over again they are the best. They figure if they say it ad naseum, it must be true.

Big 10 goes 3-0 against the mouths of the SE

4:40 PM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

I am in Virginia (went to B-Dubs in Cleveland OH, undergrad), and I usually drink dark microbrews. I drink Miller Lite at games bc I want to remember the game.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home