Monday, April 02, 2007

Slowly crawling out of my blog hiatus...

So, I am sure most people either a) haven't noticed, or b) don't care, but I have been out of blogging commission for a few weeks. There are a myriad of reasons as to why that is, and I plan on posting more in full as to some of them later this week.

However, I wanted to take a quick moment to give some public love to THE Ohio State Buckeyes before the big game tonight. I already didn't win NLS's free lunch for being the worst bracket picker, and I sure as hell am not going to win a free ad for being the best, but it was way fun. It's definitely time to stop the beer/wing frenzy until football, though. I will be sports free for the next few months, as I cannot for the life of me think of anything that is more boring than the "game" of baseball.

I know; I must hate America.

So, good luck, Bucks!

O-H!!!!!!!!!!!

I-OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Catzmaw said...

We missed you! The doggies are very cute.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Catzmaw said...

PS: Missed you SO much was even willing to overlook, if only for a moment, your slander against baseball, the bestest game ever in the whole wide world. It's all about possibilities, probabilities, and crazy surprises, plus some superb hand-eye coordination.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golf is pretty darn boring.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed your absence, but didn't want to pry. Welcome back, and give 'em hell. (Note: I am not included within the definition of 'em)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home