Wednesday, March 07, 2007

OK, Ann Coulter is officially off the reservation

A fabulous commenter of mine, PM from Raising Kaine and numerous other blogs, has pointed out that today Ann Coulter repeated the same horrendous "joke" that basically ruined her. She also called for the assassination of anyone who has anything to do with the pro-choice movement.

I highly suggest to Ann that she make the arrangements to join Britney Spears in her quest to gain sanity
.
On the heels of her well publicized John Edwards quip—that both seem to be taking advantage of, there’s more Ann Coulter shock-and-awe. At a conference in Ft. Lauderdale over the weekend at the Center for Reclaiming America, which is connected to TV preacher James Kennedy’s Coral Ridge Ministries, Coulter reiterated her John Edwards description, and, according to Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said the following:

Earlier in her remarks, Coulter noted that seven doctors and clinic personnel had been killed, saying, "Those few abortionists were shot, or, depending on your point of view, had a procedure with a rifle performed on them. I'm not justifying it, but I do understand how it happened....The number of deaths attributed to Roe v. Wade - about 40 million aborted babies and seven abortion clinic workers; 40 million to seven is also a pretty good measure of how the political debate is going."

A birdie on the scene told us that after the f-word remark about Johnny Boy, the hundreds of conservatives who filled the church to the brim, gasped in shock. Moments later, she bid her adieu.

Answering an audience question during the Fort Lauderdale event, Coulter said, “I spoke at C-PAC yesterday, and I [took questions] about Obama and Hillary and Gore and global warming, and I said I was going to also have a few remarks about the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but apparently you have to go to rehab if you use the word ‘faggot.’”
She's vicious, unapologetic, and CLEARLY IN THE MINORITY. Please feel free to use the comments section to describe Ann as you see fit, be it anonymously or with your name attached. I'll even go first. ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Now, I will give you fair warning; I have probably only uttered this insult once or twice, as it must be reserved for the very worst of the worst, the dirtiest of the dregs.

But it surely fits the description that is Ann Coulter.

She's a cunt.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have commented on my blog about her... I will not "reprint" what I said over there. BUT...

This witch should be hunted. And that could possibly be a typo...

9:55 PM  
Blogger Catzmaw said...

She is just plain nuts.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Beltway Progressive said...

She must have a book coming out.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Beltway Progressive said...

Ooof. Jaime, I just saw your expletive. Truth is, she gives c^nts a bad name.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

I know, I debated putting it here for a while, but my brazen attitude got the best of me.

You do speak the truth though. :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Karen Duncan said...

I think she's imploding. Using the word "faggot" in front of a Coral Ridge Presbytarian group was probably not the wisest thing she could have done.

Those people are the extreme of the extreme right in Ft. Lauderdale. Even 23 years ago, when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, Rev. Kennedy and his group were known as religious extremists that only the ultra right courted.

But those people do not appreciate crude language like that. They are not Ann's usual Young Americans for Freedom neanderthal college male admirers. The Coral Ridge folks actually don't like crude language.

And one of the abortion clinic bombings in the 80s was in Central Florida. So that should be a sore point too.

I'm surprised they even invited her. And I think she's in serious meltdown. Like most extremists, she's finally gone too far. I wonder if she will recover this time.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://michellemalkinisanidiot.com/?p=233

Michelle Malkin Is An Idiot has a funny video clip (link above) involving the Post's Howie Kurtz doing a story on Coulter. Somebody did a very naughty thing in a CNN banner.

Tee hee

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you must go over to Americablog and read Aravosis' delicious comments on the Matt Sanchez expose. http://americablog.blogspot.com/2007/03/real-11-inches-of-pure-hypocrisy.html

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home