Friday, January 05, 2007

Bill O'Reilly will be out of a job by 2008

Mark my words, pholks. O'Reilly will be back to interns and falafel before he can start his next war on Christams. In the spirit of Phasntastic Phriday, I give you one of the greatest things I have ever seen, courtesy of YouTube.

Joe Scarborough of MSNBC has joined the logical and hilarious attack on Bill O'Reilly for the vicious words he has for everyone but himself. I thought no one could be better at attcking Bill-O than Keith Olbermann, but Joe was very impressive.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beltway Progressive said...

OH NO! Who will be my loofah man?

2:57 PM  
Blogger Dirk van Assendelft said...

The last 10 seconds of Joe's comments were priceless. Thanks for sharing!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home