Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Well, I WAS going to get my car inspected tomorrow...

But it looks like I won't be able to now.  And, I was going to head over to the Science Museum in Richmond to hang out, but it looks like they are closed all day.  Apparently, traffic throughout the city will be horrible all afternoon.

I wonder why no one can go to the Science Museum tomorrow.  I wonder why 225 pople will be turned away from the DMV from 1:30pm until 5pm (close of business day).

Good thing the Daily Press knows.

Well, folks it's a George/George fundraiser!  Awesome!

Tomorrow, George Bush will be hanging out with George Allen at the Science Museum of Virginia (Thursday, October 19th).  Do you oppose George Bush and his failed policies?  Do you oppose those in public office who align themselves with our despicable POTUS?  Well, come show them.  Participants of the fundraiser are required to arrive by 3:30PM, with the photo opp at 4PM and the reception at 4:30PM.  Bush's visit to my town (and in such a public venue) represents a rare opportunity for me to express the feelings of the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY'S dissatisfaction with him, his war mongering policies, and those who support him.  Numerous groups and individual participants are planning a protest to coincide with this fundraising event.  Details are given below.  Please plan to come out to show your opposition to this disgraceful Administration and all that it represents.

I'll be there; will you?

Date:  Thursday, October 19th

Time: 3-6 PM  (please come out early or late as your schedule allows)

Occasion:  Protest to coincide with the time and location of Bush fundraising event for Senator Allen.

Place:  In front of the Virginia Science Museum.  We will attempt to congregate near the corner of DMV Drive and West Broad Street (security restrictions permitting).  Parking may be available in the DMV parking lot adjacent to (east of) the Museum, considering George and George are forcing it to close down, but who knows?

What a WONDERFUL opportunity to tell the George twins what we think of them!  I'll be there with bells on, and again I ask; will YOU?

Oh-gotta add for the crazies over at the A-Team, just in case they have nothing to do tonight (most likely) and they feel like smearing me and the Webb camp: 

PhriendlyJaime is a super volunteer for the Jim Webb for US Senate Campaign.  The ideas expressed here belong to PhriendlyJaime alone, and do not represent those of Jim Webb, his advisors, staff, or supporters.  I approve this message, and anyone who doesn't like my stance can kiss my ass.

God bless America, and our (ever shrinking) Democracy.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home