Friday, September 22, 2006

Oktoberfest at Capital Ale House!


So yeah, um...welcome to me.

I have finally crossed the threshhold, pholks. I now have my own blog. It's kind of weird for me; I am so used to posting on other blogs and staying out of the limelight, but the time has come, and I think that this is going to be a really good thing, and a really cool thing. I am excited about it and I hope you all take the time to take a gander every once in a while and check out my thoughts. :)

I must take this opportunity to give a huge THANK YOU to JC Wilmore, the Richmond Democrat, for setting up my blog and making it pretty. I am a very lazy person by nature, and I really have to give him credit for kicking my ass and setting this up for me. Thanks, JC; I definitely could not have done it without you.

I also have to take a moment and remind everyone that I am actually part of a pair, so I will not be posting nor contributing alone. Thaddaeus Toad, my roomate/boyfriend/partner/punching bag will be my partner on this blog. I am excited about that as well, but please keep this in mind; I wear the pants in this relationship, so I am the butterer of your own damn bread.

Let's go ahead and get a couple of things straight while we are at it. I am going to go ahead and let anyone post whatever you want. I MAY change my mind, and I probably will not give you an explanation if I do so. But hey; it's my damn blog so deal with it. Also, you can curse as much as you want here as LONG AS IT IS IN CONTEXT. What I mean is, go ahead and add a swear word in a comment if you must, but don't send me a comment just filled with "blue words", if you know what I mean.

I think that is all for now, I may change the format and I will probably change the rules, but go ahead and get this baby goin'. Welocome to the West of Shockoe, pholks. I think we are going to have a great time.

And thanks for stopping by, Virginia.

Phriendlyjaime

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job, Phriendlyjaime! I look forward to reading your diaries!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great start, great photos.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Thanks, all! I am here in Arlington, getting ready for the OSU?penn State game. Very exciting....tqpxjmd

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home