Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm sorry, but Tom Cruise is a frickin' psycho

















I have been uncomfortable with Tom Cruise for a long time. To put it bluntly, I just plain don't trust his psychotic nature, nor do I trust his "religion". I don't believe his marriage is real, and I have a feeling his baby is adopted (which is FINE, but admit it already). I assure you that I am not alone in feeling this way. However, I thought I could get over it and move on with my life. But now that he is seen as the Messiah of Scientology, I am even more freaked out by him and his craziness.
Tom Cruise has been hailed as the "Christ" of Scientology.

The actor, who is a devout follower of the religion, has been hailed by leaders of the faith as the "chosen one" who will spread the word.

High-ranking Scientologist David Miscavige is convinced Cruise, 44, will one day be worshipped like Jesus all over the world, becoming a prophet for the religion.

A source close to the actor is quoted by Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "Tom has been told he is Scientology's Christ-like figure. Just like Christ, he has been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right, just like Jesus."

Cruise, a top ranking Scientologist, joined the Church of Scientology in the mid-80s. His wife Katie Holmes has reportedly converted to the faith.

The religion's founder, American science fiction writer L Ron Hubbard, claimed that extra terrestrial beings were sent to planet Earth by intergalactic ruler Xenu, who then blew up the aliens with hydrogen bombs in a volcano.
I want to remind all of my readers (and all of the world) that Scientology is simply the new word for Dianetics, which basically means CRAZY. You can go ahead and read up on it yourself, but my basic feeling is this: if I have to pay for religion, it must be fake. Period.
PS...if some man ever told me that I had to remain silent during birth, I would have to kill him; but hey, that's just me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime, you're glib. Do you even know the history of Xenu?

For example, did you know that our bodies are infested with space aliens and Earth was once known as Teegeeak?

Join us Jaime. Join Tom and Xenu.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

BWAAAHAAAAHAA!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're an ass
Tom is normal, he was out a few days ago at the producers Guild awards.
You should watch this stuff and read about it instead of brainwash yourself with tabloïds bullshit of The Sun!
Blame yourself. You're conditionned.


THINK. And leave Cruise alone, he is discreet, barely step out of his house and didn't say a word since may2006 to the media.

So STFU

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12:02 = Katie Holmes

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you and I were squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12:02 = Xenu

8:34 AM  
Blogger LeAnne said...

I find all of it frightening. It's amazing how people have already forgotten Dianetics. I've decided not to help fund any of Cruise's projects since he uses his huge salary to pay for his "christ-like" status in his cult. I can't even understand the comparison. Seriously, Christ was champion of the poor, sick, hungry, and disregarded. Cruise is the representative of a bullying cult who uses tax payer and private dollars to push their beliefs. I have enough common sense to realize that Scientology is the brain child of a science fiction writer. If they want to force feed their ideas on society, we may as well believe Hobbits, Darth Vader, and Tinkerbelle were real.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

DukieDem said...
12:02 = Katie Holmes

chris guy said...
12:02 = Xenu


HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie - could not agree with you more. I baby, Suri; however, rumor is it's Katie Holmes and Chris Klein's baby. Plus not to dig deeper into the gossip layers but... if Cruise could not have babies with Kidman and suppossedly they ended their relationship b/c Kidman was preggers with someone else baby then how on earth or Xenu does he have a baby with Katie - sorry Kate?

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home