Monday, January 07, 2008

Tonight - beer with Senator Jim Webb and THE Ohio State Buckeyes = AWESOME

What an exciting night I have planned. Right after work, I will be headed down to Capital Ale House, where I will hang with Senator Jim Webb (D-VA) and other area Democrats. It's $1 burger night, and as always, the beer selections will be top notch.

Afterwards, I'll head over to the grocery store to get some beer for the fridge, and then onto the downtown Richmond BW3s (Buffalo Wild Wings to you non-Ohioans) to watch the pre-game festivities and the opening of the BCS National Championship Game. It's been a tough year for THE Ohio State Buckeyes, and this will be a rough game for both teams. I'm not making any predictions, except that I will have no fingernails or voice left after the game. I'm off from work tomorrow, so I can sleep in and celebrate/cry - we'll see.

Happy Monday, RVA! GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staff said...

Have fun you guys!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home