Friday, August 31, 2007

Unlike some bloggers, I will not delete your comments, no matter how classless you are

To all of the anon commenters who as of late have left some really dignified and classy comments:
- My areolas are pretty average for by breast size.
- I went to Baldwin Wallace College and Conservatory of Music in Cleveland, Ohio, not Columbus Vocational Tech.
- If I have a "mechanics look" to me, I probably got it from my father, who is a true blue collar factory worker and a mechanic part time. I am incredibly proud that he is my father, and I feel a helluva lot more American any kid born to a CEO daddy.
- I laugh off insults about my looks from bloggers, considering I have seen many of them in Virginia and I don't think I have much to worry about re: MY face.
- I will not be "showing my tits" to you or anyone else any time soon...unless you provide a name and an expensive dinner and a great bottle or 2 of Chianti. Then we'll talk.
Anything else? Feel fre to leave it in the comments.

All that being said, I support this post 1000%.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A far cooler retort to the sleazy than anything I have seen in the blizzard of whining in recent days.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Thanks.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Sisyphus said...

Don't let the bastards get you down. Keep up the good work.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Oh, they aren't getting me down. I just figure with all of the anon comments about my boobs, I may as well at least answer the question so I can link to it if they keep asking in the future.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! I have some friends who went to BW. I went to Case!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jason Kenney said...

The blogosphere is full of boob men, I guess.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Karen Duncan said...

Jaime, you're a better woman than me. I just threatened to delete two people and turn on comment moderation.

I don't care if people attack me but I won't allow them to attack other commenters on my blog. I'm just weird about that - I consider commenters my guests. And I won't let anybody treat them badly.

Other than really nasty ad-hominem attacks or invasions of people's privacy, I'll probably let anything go.

But you do put up with a lot. You are very tolerant.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess a blowjob is out of the question?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Phriendly Jaime said...

Yes you are correct.

You are way too old and fat for me.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 11:49am:

If you're looking for a blowjob, Larry Craig has some time on his hands now that he's leaving the Senate....just go to the Union Station restroom and tap "shave and a haircut...two bits" on the stall divider!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home